18 January 2016

New Crew Supporter!

I am thrilled to announce that One Fitness UK has joined the ranks of my Crew Supporters. They have generously donated full gym membership for the duration of my Race preparation to help me reach the level of physical fitness required for such an extreme sailing challenge. 

Having suffered from a knee injury when attempting the Cape Wrath Trail last summer, I've been pretty much a couch potato (apart from physio) since September. With Level 1 Clipper training looming in March, I decided that now my knee is well enough to start exercising, it's time to get into shape! 

Cue the fantastic One Fitness UK - the staff at this super friendly gym have made me feel really comfortable and have made getting back into exercising regularly actually quite fun. I'm looking forward to working with them over the next 18 months to get me to the peak fitness I'll need for a circumnavigation - thanks One Fitness UK!


No comments:

Post a Comment